At CTM Tech, we work hard to build what we call our ” Recommended Technology Platform”. We know that using products across this platform will give you a great platform to operate your business from (we know this because we “Eat our own dog food” and use the services below to run our own company).
Our engineers are trained in and keep up to date with technology across this core set of products to make sure that we can quickly, efficiently and expertly assist you with working with those products.
We also maintain a strong network of contract engineers that we can call on for specific expertise in high level or advanced customisation of these core services.
Recommended Technology Platform
- HP / Dell Servers
- HP / Dell / Microsoft Desktops & Laptops *min i5 CPU, 8GB RAM, 256 SSD
- HP / Cisco / Meraki Switches
- Netgear unmanaged Switches
- HP Printers
- Draytek Routers
- Meraki Wireless Access Points
- Merkaki / Sonicwall / Fortinet / Watchguard Firewalls
- BitDefender Anti-Virus/Anti Malware / Content Filtering
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Server Platforms (Not end of Life))
- Microsoft Hyper-V / VMware Virtualisation
- Microsoft Server OS Platform (Not end of Life)
- Microsoft Office 2016 and above
- Altaro Office365 Backups
- Altaro Workstation/Server Backup
- Microsoft Office365 (Exchange / SharePoint / OneDrive / Teams)
- Hornet Security Anti SPAM
Third Party Vendors
Whilst we pride ourselves on our troubleshooting skills and abilities to solve many different types of technical problems, please bear in mind that for 3rd party products outside our Recommended Platform, it may take us some extra time to familiarise ourselves with managing and supporting these products.
If the issues can and should be supported by the 3rd party vendor, then we may help you liaise with the vendor directly to get the problem solved in the most efficient and timely manner for you.
We may still be able to purchase items from other vendors at your request (depending on whether our distributors stock it), however if any unforeseen issues arise in the setup, installation and ongoing use, we may need to invoice you separately for this time.